Meet Alisha Ketter, Owner/Instructor at Legacy Defense Systems. Read her remarkable story here.
Violence exercised in self-defense, which all societies, from the most primitive to the most cultured and civilized, accept as moral and legal. The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi
– Martin Luther King
Our vision is to create training programs that are highly regarded for its technical excellence, innovative approach and for its contribution in actively serving and improving the community in which it operates. We aim to become trusted advisers in the self-defense industry and affect change in the lives of our students.
We believe that when a student is taught to value and protect themselves, they will instill those values in those around them. They will inspire, teach and embolden others in their community to fight against injustice and abuse, where ever it is found.
- Recognize and emphasize the intrinsic value of every student
- Provide exceptional training and education courses
- Empower skill development in innovative and relevant ways
- Provide challenging, engaging and fun learning opportunities
- Achieve the highest level of integrity and trust in the eyes of our peers and students
- Give back to the communities we serve – 10% of our profits go to local shelters